This will be the location of our meetings and the Kansas City Reception. The highly discounted rate of $149 per night (plus tax) will only be available until April 4th, unless the room block sells out before this date. Don’t wait to reserve your rooms today!
The Kansas City Marriott Downtown connects travelers and visitors to the heart of KC’s entertainment district. The nearby Power & Light District offers shopping, great restaurants, and a vibrant nightlife.Upcoming entertainment includes Bill Cosby at the Midland Theatre; Jason Aldean and Kings of Leon at the Sprint Center; and Tony DeSare at the Kauffman Center. KC Chiefs football, the KC Zoo, Nelson-Atkins Museum, jazz and blues clubs, and shopping at Crown Center and the Country Club Plaza are minutes away.
This premier convention hotel has a new lobby and two distinct towers: the Marriott Tower and the Muehlebach Tower which offer 983 luxury guest rooms and nearly 100,000 sq. ft. of diverse function space. The Downtown Kansas City Marriott Hotel is THE choice for business events and weddings, and is KC’s most popular venue for civic and social galas.
Kansas City Marriott Downtown 200 West 12th Street Kansas City, Missouri 64105 USA Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in: 3:00PM
- Check-out: 12:00PM
- Express Check-In and Express Checkout
- Guest rooms: Wireless
- Complimentary High Speed: Check email + browse the Web
- Enhanced High Speed: Video chat, download large files + stream video for 9.95 USD/day
- Lobby and public areas: Complimentary Wireless
- Meeting rooms: Wireless
- On-site parking fee: 3 USD hourly, 16 USD daily
- Valet parking fee: 21 USD daily
- Off-stie parking fee: 4 USD hourly, 12 USD daily
- Hotel on-site parking (self and valet) has a height restriction of 6’0”, Off-site restriction is 8’9”.