Below is a summary of information including: statistics from North Dakota’s Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, an overview of the state’s corrections system, as well as helpful references and points of contact.
Facts and Figures FY 2008
- Annual budget – $65 million
- Percentage of the state general fund – 5.4%
- Average annual cost per inmate – $30,495
DOC STAFF and POPULATION
- Total incarcerated under DOC jurisdiction – 1,827
- Total number of prisons – 3
Organization of state divisions, view here.
- Population – 531
- Average annual cost per parolee – $3,562
POINTS OF CONTACT
Organization of DOC Executive Staff, view here.